Have you joined the CWoT Riddlers Facebook Group yet? Click Here to visit the group today!

Level 27

Started by BLiZZ, April 15, 2020, 05:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsychoPug666

I literally just clicked after that comment!!!  OMG that was fiendishly hard.

BLiZZ

madmax

Stuck here myself....  have egg.  understand the format.(I think)  just missing the exact correct wording... have had a few that were good answers but not correct. 

Edit.... Got it... .Posting Fairy worked. 

Read the front page. 

BLiZZ

That posting fairy is a genius!

SPARKY

I've found the 2 part question for UN/PWD but can't seem to answer it...
It could be so many things.
I've read the thread and I understand that the format/grammar is important but still unable to find the right answer.
Could I have a little push in the right direction please?

BLiZZ

Don't make it harder than it needs to be. It is tricky and yet still fair. If you have the question you can answer it.

As the rest of this thread points to, phrasing is important. The best answer I can offer is this:
Quote from: BLiZZ on September 26, 2020, 04:28:54 PM
Imagine you and I are talking about this and I ask you "What are you doing?" How would you answer me, in person?
If you think you have the right answer but it just isn't working, shoot me a PM and we will get you on track.

Klaxa

Quote from: BLiZZ on September 26, 2020, 04:28:54 PM
Imagine you and I are talking about this and I ask you "What are you doing?" How would you answer me, in person?
In this moment, my answer would be: banging/head :banghead: or pulling/hair :hairpull:
:lmmfao:  Is at least the grammar right?

I have the instructions egg and I have carefully read and re-read this thread. There are a few great hints here and I think I know how the answer should look. Still I can't get the right u/p combo. Not even sure what to ask that hasn't already been answered.  :hmm:

Is the u/p one word each?
Is the d******** plural? (because of the passbox "title")

Maybe time for a PM... anyone available, please?

BLiZZ

You can always send me a PM. But as you noted, everything has already been answered in this thread. It is a nuance that many fall into leading to wrong answers.