Author Topic: Level 25  (Read 1010 times)

Offline BLiZZ

Level 25
« on: April 10, 2020, 09:11:57 AM »
I wonder if it is late enough in the Numerics to make a hard level yet?  :hohum:

Offline Gielderien

• Beta Tester
  • Riddle Prowess +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Level 25
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 10:25:27 PM »
first level i find myself stuck. i made Progress but Somehow i find myself in Dire straits. i can't figure this out . . . .
 :banghead:
Numerics: 25
Secrets: I ain't that bright

Offline Ariel

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 10:33:08 PM »
first level i find myself stuck. i made Progress but Somehow i find myself in Dire straits. i can't figure this out . . . .
 :banghead:

Your title is a hint, if you didn't realize what you're reading.... that should help expand your thinking, maybe?  If you need, feel free to message me.
Numerics: completed through 38
Secrets: completed 1, 2
Decade: completed

Offline TheMaster327

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 07:00:19 AM »
Ugh... I can't remember for the life of me what I did with this the first time around. I'm assuming it's image manipulation?
Numerics: 50 TE; Bookworm: 49; S. Bookworm: 1 (solved)
Secrets: 1 (solved); 2 (not found); 3 (not found); 4 (not found); Decade: 10 (Complete); Crystal: 5

Offline MissIllusioned

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 07:18:30 AM »
Ugh... I can't remember for the life of me what I did with this the first time around. I'm assuming it's image manipulation?
Don't assume - it literally tells you ;)
In progress: Nada, nothing, zilch
Solved: Numerics 1-50, Alphabet A- K, Romans - 1-10, Decades 1-10, Secret 1-4

Offline TheMaster327

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 10:50:33 AM »
I feel dumb and still stuck with no real idea where to go... I'm taking it literally by taking the word 's********' but using the letters one to the right, but that's not proving fruitful...
Numerics: 50 TE; Bookworm: 49; S. Bookworm: 1 (solved)
Secrets: 1 (solved); 2 (not found); 3 (not found); 4 (not found); Decade: 10 (Complete); Crystal: 5

Offline BLiZZ

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2020, 11:09:19 AM »
Some levels are designed to make you feel that way. #NotSorry

You need to understand what it is you are looking for. Once you find the physical thing, then you get your next clue, which the title refers to. Put it all together, with the help of Google, if you've never heard of it before, and you will have an answer.

Maybe you Need to Pay less Attention to what the Words say and focus more on What they Are Telling you.

The following users thanked this post: TheMaster327

Offline BLiZZ

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2020, 03:08:12 PM »
The text hint gives you the type of egg you need to look for. Standard format here. Once you have it, the rest falls into place. There isn't anything on the page to decode, except to find what type of egg it is you are looking for.

Offline samdaria

• Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2020, 05:28:38 PM »
Hmm...
Based on earlier posts, I think I need something like a key that would help me solve a cipher or puzzle here, but typing in words related to that in the URL doesn't work.  Then I also wondered if it had something to do with grammar/punctuation, so I've been typing in a bunch of words related to that.  I also tried words related to map/compass/etc.  Right or wrong track?

EDIT -- :banana1: I got it!  Dang, I was way off!

Offline BLiZZ

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2020, 05:42:58 PM »
Some levels are designed to make you feel that way. #NotSorry

You need to understand what it is you are looking for. Once you find the physical thing, then you get your next clue, which the title refers to. Put it all together, with the help of Google, if you've never heard of it before, and you will have an answer.

Maybe you Need to Pay less Attention to what the Words say and focus more on What they Are Telling you.

Literally not a better hint than right here.

The following users thanked this post: samdaria