Author Topic: Level 37  (Read 551 times)

Offline Marty

• Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Level 37
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2020, 03:41:37 PM »
I've got some eggs. I've answered the question in an obvious way (and been called a dork). Am I looking for a very specific answer to the question? Or just the general type? I've thought of various ways to answer it, both specific and general, but nothing has given me anything else so far.  :banghead:

Offline MissIllusioned

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2020, 05:11:15 PM »
The egg will point to where you need to look for the answer
In progress: Nada, nothing, zilch
Solved: Numerics 1-50, Alphabet A- K, Romans - 1-10, Decades 1-10, Secret 1-4

Offline Ariel

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2020, 05:24:46 PM »
I've got some eggs. I've answered the question in an obvious way (and been called a dork). Am I looking for a very specific answer to the question? Or just the general type? I've thought of various ways to answer it, both specific and general, but nothing has given me anything else so far.  :banghead:

Yes, a specific answer.  What is another way to think about what you have?  Or maybe another use for them?

(I always giggle when I get called a dork... since it usually means I'm doing something right even if I'm wrong!)
Numerics: completed through 38
Secrets: completed 1, 2
Decade: completed

Offline Marty

• Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2020, 03:24:22 PM »
I thought I knew what I was looking for, but I'm just going round in circles now.  :dizzy:

Offline MissIllusioned

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2020, 04:57:24 PM »
I thought I knew what I was looking for, but I'm just going round in circles now.  :dizzy:
Well a circle isn't too far off what you need to look into ;)
In progress: Nada, nothing, zilch
Solved: Numerics 1-50, Alphabet A- K, Romans - 1-10, Decades 1-10, Secret 1-4

Offline Leveloneknob

• Bee Lawyer
  • Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2020, 05:57:58 PM »
So I'm at the point where I've gotten three eggs (two Dork ones), know the answer to the non-Dork question, AND how it relates to something familiar. However, now I'm at the point where I don't know if the U/P will come from that question, or if I have to relate it back to the original level's problem.

Feelin' a bit hopeless at this point :/
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Progress: Numerics 37 - Secrets - 1-2 Found, Unsolved.

Offline BLiZZ

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2020, 09:46:31 PM »
If you have the non-Dork egg and you know what the solution to the math problem is, then you have all the clues you need. Just.. look around...