Have you joined the CWoT Riddlers Facebook Group yet? Click Here to visit the group today!

Level 43

Started by BLiZZ, June 18, 2020, 05:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLiZZ

Fun? Probably.
Hard? a little.  :thud:

angua

fun - no
fed up - yes
playing - no
Why did I start this?
WORKING ON:
COMPLETED: Decade, Secret 1,2 3, 4,5, 6 Bookworm,  Bookworm secrets 1-10
TEMP END: Alphabetics - K,  Numerics 50, Roman XX

MissIllusioned

Only a couple more to get through!
Happy to check words/ideas
In progress: Nada, nothing, zilch
Solved: Numerics 1-50, Alphabet A- K, Romans - 1-10, Decades 1-10, Secret 1-4

angua

Someone else got it by getting loads of clues. Not sure if that was 43 or 44 as now on 45. Or at least they are. Not sure if I am after these levels. I'd prefer levels where the clues make sense (at least after I get the answer) and there is a remote possibility of solving without playing 20 questions.
Why did I start this?
WORKING ON:
COMPLETED: Decade, Secret 1,2 3, 4,5, 6 Bookworm,  Bookworm secrets 1-10
TEMP END: Alphabetics - K,  Numerics 50, Roman XX

MissIllusioned

These were certainly difficult but sometimes we need a challenge so that not everything is handed to us. Some levels will personally make more sense to you than others. I know I have flown through levels with absolutely no help and others I have been stuck for days not being able to make sense of what's right in front of me.

Take a break if you need, but there are only 5 of these picture levels and then it changes up again where hopefully the new levels will click better with you. They can't all be straightforward and they do get progressively more difficult as you learn more.

I mean any of these maths levels I'm like nope nope can't do that numbers hurt my Brain   :lmmfao: but some people here love them and it cicks together for them.
In progress: Nada, nothing, zilch
Solved: Numerics 1-50, Alphabet A- K, Romans - 1-10, Decades 1-10, Secret 1-4

mtatt100

Hi could I get a word check its okay googling but when you have to guess the words to google with it gets a bit difficult

Thanks.

BLiZZ

I am stepping out a bit to run some errands, but shoot me a PM and I will check it when I return.

abus7114

I already thought that with the previous one this level was going to end and it seems that no, okay here I have an egg and I have the words. Should I do a search with all of them or are they not all valid?
numerical levels: 50<br />decade:complete alphabetic; Temp end, Roman; XXI<br />secret levels 2/10<br />book: end. Crystal:14<br />secret book; 1,3,9 (complete),10 (complete)

BLiZZ

They are all pointing to the same place. Some only need a couple, some need them all.

linkinpark333

This one I've been stuck for awhile. I get how most of the words point to the same place, but the first two I don't see a connection. Not sure how the first two will point to what I need.
Main Trails: Alphabets C, Romans I
Temp End: Numerics 51
Side Trails: Bookworm 69
Progress: Secret 1 (not solved)
Open: Decade 5, Crystal 5

BLiZZ

Quote from: linkinpark333 on November 17, 2021, 03:24:21 PM
This one I've been stuck for awhile. I get how most of the words point to the same place, but the first two I don't see a connection. Not sure how the first two will point to what I need.

This one is a bit different. There are additional clues within. Once you can read the 1st the rest will be helpful in Google. :wink6:

Klaxa

Quote from: BLiZZ on November 17, 2021, 06:56:55 PM
There are additional clues within. Once you can read the 1st the rest will be helpful in Google. :wink6:

I think I understand what the 1st pic is telling and using the others in Google led me to several possible places, none of which worked. Is the answer a specific location?

Is the newly found info about him (his new signature) relevant to solving?

BLiZZ

Everything is important, yes. It all works together to get you to one place and the final images get you the rest of the answer.