Welcome to MemSoc! We are glad you are here!

Bookworm 12

Started by MissIllusioned, July 02, 2020, 10:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissIllusioned

I know you know this one...surely!
In progress: Nada, nothing, zilch
Solved: Numerics 1-50, Alphabet A- K, Romans - 1-10, Decades 1-10, Secret 1-4

mrmonster

I'm stuck on this one. I have the egg and I know what the text means but I dont see how it points me to an answer of any kind.....

MissIllusioned

Quote from: mrmonster on August 04, 2020, 03:57:49 PM
I'm stuck on this one. I have the egg and I know what the text means but I dont see how it points me to an answer of any kind.....
If you have that, you need a tool to help you with the answer.
In progress: Nada, nothing, zilch
Solved: Numerics 1-50, Alphabet A- K, Romans - 1-10, Decades 1-10, Secret 1-4

linkinpark333

I have the egg as well. I thought using a certain tool would help, especially with the information I have. Interpreting what I get gives me gibberish, even if I simplify it. Could be that I'm not using the correct tool, or not using the tool correctly.

Also, some of the information I have doesn't seem to be correct in terms of possibilities either.
Main Trails: Alphabets C, Romans I
Temp End: Numerics 51
Side Trails: Bookworm 69
Progress: Secret 1 (not solved)
Open: Decade 5, Crystal 5

BLiZZ

Quote from: linkinpark333 on April 11, 2022, 12:15:39 PMI have the egg as well. I thought using a certain tool would help, especially with the information I have. Interpreting what I get gives me gibberish, even if I simplify it. Could be that I'm not using the correct tool, or not using the tool correctly.

Also, some of the information I have doesn't seem to be correct in terms of possibilities either.

No simplifying needed. Perhaps you aren't using the right tool for the right code?