Author Topic: Current Known Issues  (Read 139 times)

Offline BLiZZ

Current Known Issues
« on: March 14, 2020, 09:00:23 AM »
This thread is an on-going list of all known issues with the site, Member Portal and forum.

As the issues are reported, I will post them here. Every fix will remain on the list but be crossed out. If you still experience the issue after it has been crossed out and explained, please send a PM to BLiZZ.

Member Portal is not mobile responsive
Main site pages are not mobile responsive
Member only links do not appear properly on level pages when using Apple iOS devices.
Member only links do not function in the MP when using IE 11
Some random issue with new members not getting the level check boxes created when going to the MP

Offline BLiZZ

Re: Current Known Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 03:05:21 PM »
Mobile responsiveness for the site is about as complete as it will be until the levels are all posted and I spend more time on the back end.

What this means is that they site functions well enough on tablets and smart phones. It isn't truly responsive yet, however you need to remember that ACWoT is still a desktop/laptop game. There are programs and features you will need that tablets and phones simply don't completely offer yet.

On smaller screens, things will still work, however the overall appearance isn't the best. I know this. But I have taken steps to make things shrink or expand as needed. You will find that most areas become scroll-able, even without a visible scroll bar.

Inside the Member Portal is a perfect example. The Member Links and Adventure button areas shrink to the screen size and the buttons end up stacking on top of one another. However, you won't see all 12 adventure buttons. There isn't a scroll bar (on most devices) for this box, but it is still able to scroll to give you access to all buttons.

The site has been tested on every major mobile screen size and OS, including iOS and Android 4.4+. Functions all work, everything is visible for the most part and I am calling this side project complete for now.

After the levels are posted and the site is self-sufficient, I will return to properly enter break points and a more fluid responsive format for the small screens. Until then, play on your tablets and phones as much as you can or want, but know you will need a larger screen to play and enjoy the game to its fullest extent.

Offline BLiZZ

Re: Current Known Issues
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 03:07:23 PM »
Some random members joining will still experience issues with the creation of their Member Portal page.

However, I have made the MP self-diagnose these problems and offers you steps to correct them without needing to do much work or create a new profile. If there is any problem with your MP, you will get the chance to fix it yourself.

If there aren't any problems with your particular MP page, you won't have to do anything. As always, if you still experience any issues, feel free to contact me through PM or email.

The following users thanked this post: MissIllusioned