Author Topic: Levels Not Appearing in Member Portal  (Read 42 times)

Offline BLiZZ

Levels Not Appearing in Member Portal
« on: April 02, 2020, 01:05:55 AM »
If you are new to the forum and have visited the Member Portal for the first time only to find nothing there (levels etc.) then you need to perform a reset.

Under the Member Only Links is a button for "Progress Tools" Click this button and in the pop up that appears you will see two buttons, one named UPDATE and the other named RESET.

Here you just need to click the RESET button. You will see a warning message, click okay/yes on the warning. You will then get redirected to the reset success page. After 3 seconds you will get redirected to the MP once again. You should now see the numeric level check list and be able to select the levels from the colored buttons in the middle of the screen.

If you have any issues, post here and I will get you sorted.

Offline BLiZZ

Re: Levels Not Appearing in Member Portal
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 07:26:22 PM »
I have automated and streamlined the process (I have also fixed the main issue which results in the level check boxes section not appearing, though there are still a few out there)

Once you access the MP, it will automatically check if everything is running smoothly and that the level links are showing. If they are not you will be redirected to a help page with 3 options. The 1st option is usually all it takes to fix the problem. Click the link and you should be redirected to your MP with everything showing and working just fine.

If it does not, you will be returned to the help page. Here you want to try the second option, clicking the link again and heading to the MP to find everything as it should be.

In the ultra rare event that you have to visit the help page a 3rd time, you will be instructed to contact me via PM or email for assistance.

Everything should work for you now automatically without having to perform a level reset or delete your progress. Please note, though, that level progress is not stored until the MP is working correctly. If you experience this issue after beating a few levels, you will need to revisit and complete those levels again for the links and check marks to show up indicating you have solved those levels. There is nothing I can do about this, I'm afraid.