Author Topic: Other Riddles/Game Rules  (Read 177 times)

Offline BLiZZ

Other Riddles/Game Rules
« on: March 19, 2020, 11:30:30 AM »
ACWoT loves that there are more games and riddles out there for you to play. We know first hand how boring it can be to get stuck on a level and not have any other options.

So, we offer you the chance to post about your favorite riddles, games and other time wasters in this board.

However, there are a few rules.

• You MUST send a PM to BLiZZ explaining the riddle or game you want to post about with a link to the game.
  • Approval from BLiZZ must come before you can post your introduction post here.
  • The thread is an introduction thread to the games. Help threads will be created, as needed (no asking for level help in this topic).
  • When you add your riddle or game to this thread you must offer a complete introduction to the game, what type it is, a link, even a screenshot of the home page if you like.
  • NEVER post answers to levels for ANY riddle or game anywhere on ACWoT. Even if the other game says it is allowed, is it NOT allowed here.
  • Understand that ACWoT is not responsible for the content, graphics or downloads other sites may have. Visit new sites from these links at your own risk.

Now that those are settled (and may change over time to accommodate certain situations as they arise). Where else do you like to play?

Other Riddles:

1. Wayfarer's Riddle

The following users thanked this post: MissIllusioned

Offline trinih

• Alpha Tester
  • Riddle Prowess +5/-0
  • Curioser and curioser
    • View Profile
Wayfarer's riddle
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 08:33:37 PM »
I have BLiZZ approval to post this wonderful online riddle that most of you already know: Wayfarer's riddle
It had its own subforum in the former cleverwasteoftime forum and hopefully it will be also here.
You can find it: http://wayfarersriddle.x10host.com/wayfarersriddle/
There are 200 levels in the main trail plus various sidetrails which add up to another 167 levels.
It's quite similar to CWoT but, I would say, more British.
I'm stuck on Level B7 of the Book sidetrail... so if someone can help me please send me a PM
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. Winston Churchill

The following users thanked this post: linkinpark333