Author Topic: Member INTRODUCTIONS!  (Read 592 times)

Offline trinih

• Alpha Tester
  • Riddle Prowess +5/-0
  • Curioser and curioser
    • View Profile
Member INTRODUCTIONS!
« on: April 02, 2020, 03:41:35 PM »
Hey all and Welcome all!  :hello:
Please post here whatever you want about you, so we can start to know each other. :clap2:

I'll start introducing myself saying that I'm trinih, from Spain so pardon me for my bad english.
I'm an old player of the first cleverwasteoftime (CWoT) and  I have had the honor of being an alpha tester of this anothercwot.
I'm very happy to play again this new BB (aka BLiZZ) riddles. If you need me let me know!
NumericsAlphabets and Romans: Temp Ender
Secrets:5/5 
Bookworms: 125/125 and BWSecrets 10/10
Decade: 10/10

Crystals: waiting to appear...

Offline BLiZZ

Re: Member INTRODUCTIONS!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 08:51:48 PM »
If you need me let me know!

I think we all need trinih  :-*

Offline trinih

• Alpha Tester
  • Riddle Prowess +5/-0
  • Curioser and curioser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 09:21:17 PM »
 BLiZZ!! :deadhorse:
NumericsAlphabets and Romans: Temp Ender
Secrets:5/5 
Bookworms: 125/125 and BWSecrets 10/10
Decade: 10/10

Crystals: waiting to appear...

Offline BLiZZ

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 09:33:30 PM »
 :hello:

:blowkiss:

Offline Leveloneknob

• Bee Lawyer
  • Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 05:04:22 AM »
Howdy! I'm L1K, pronounced 'Lonk', and I was introduced to the original CWoT back around grade 8 or 9-ish, and it helped fuel my passion for puzzles since, leading me first to ARGs like The Black Watchmen, then to puzzlehunts like the MIT Mystery Hunt! Back then I went by Greenstarfanatic, and still do in some places.

I'm part of a competitive puzzle-solving team with a few other people I've dragged along for the reboot, but as a whole we're more used to puzzlehunt style puzzles, so it'll be interesting to see how things get adjusted for ACWoT!
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Progress: Numerics 37 - Secrets - 1-2 Found, Unsolved.

Offline BLiZZ

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 08:45:50 AM »
Well, I am not sure how competitive ACWoT is, but it should be challenging for you.

Welcome back!

Offline Orpel.UK

• Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2020, 11:50:15 AM »
My real name is Stephen,
i played the Original CWoT back when i was 16 (i'm now 31).
i also played the Invasion back when that was around (think my original username was SomedaySoon, but it's changed so much over the years i cant remember).
I'm not the best at this riddle stuff (gotten worse with age) but i love the challenge and CWoT has always provided that.

I'd offer my assistance if it's needed but their is more chance of me asking everyone else.

Needless to say BliZZ has done a great job with AWoT and im loving it so far.

Look forward to getting help and helping everyone here who i can!

Thanks

Offline Ariel

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2020, 11:53:59 AM »
Welcome back!  Age is a nasty thing... stealing brain cells left and right.  :lmmfao:

Trust me... it gets worse!!  (insert grandma smilie here)

Numerics: completed through 38
Secrets: completed 1, 2
Decade: completed

The following users thanked this post: Orpel.UK

Offline BLiZZ

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2020, 12:33:13 PM »
I remember being 31!! Kind of.

Welcome back! I am glad you are enjoying it so far. Don't worry, we will get your brain working again in no time!

Offline NinjaDucky

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2020, 03:09:19 PM »
I remember the name SomedaySoon (or some variation) though I don't recall what team or which Invasion lol.
Numerics: 20/40 (need to redo)
Decade: 5/10
Secret: 0 I have no clue...

My Portfolio

Offline Arcani

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2020, 12:00:46 AM »
It makes me unreasonably happy that CWoT is back! 
:geek2:

My name's Mike.
I was around for the original CWoT and got through the Numerics and most of the Alphabet.
I'm a bit out of practice, but looking forward to dusting off the old riddle folder again! :clap2:
Numerics Solved: 37/50
Secrets Found: 1, 2
Secrets Solved: 1
Decade: 4/10

The following users thanked this post: trinih

Offline Orpel.UK

• Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2020, 06:48:04 AM »
i took part in a few invasions (honestly i cant remember the names of any of the teams, my brain seems to fail me).
If i remember correctly i brought an old college friend to join in a few and he got one of the locations that was in the UK (don't know if you kept any of the photos from back then).

Trying to give my brain a jump start but everything is soo hazy from back then. :thud: :thud:

Offline BLiZZ

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2020, 07:45:54 AM »
Somewhere... I have all of the photos. I am trying to dig them up and we are going to make an Invasion memory board here on the forum for people to post their stories again and look at all the photos.

Welcome back to you, too, Arcani! Hopefully we can make CWoT 2 as fun to play as the original.

Offline NinjaDucky

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2020, 12:14:51 AM »
Hmm I remember most of the team names...  Mostly from the original Invasion... some from the later incarnations.

As for pictures and stories- I have a bunch spread out between computers and hard drives (though some may be stuck on a hard drive I can't access at the moment... :cussing: )
Numerics: 20/40 (need to redo)
Decade: 5/10
Secret: 0 I have no clue...

My Portfolio

Offline Orpel.UK

• Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2020, 08:49:40 AM »
i might have something on my old rig which is in the loft, could be some time before i find that though if it still works, Went a few years without a PC.
I could be thinking of something else but i'm sure i was in the same team and a member called "TequilaSam" (i could be way off and thinking of another forum from back in those days to be honest).

I vaguely remember some people from hear. I definitely remember the name "Trinih" but i'm not sure if i recognize this name from a different forum?

Getting old sucks sometimes, but seeing my kids grow up makes it worth the slow descent into Insanity =].