Author Topic: Levels 1 - 10  (Read 619 times)

Offline Wayfarer

Levels 1 - 10
« on: October 22, 2020, 04:48:42 PM »
:hello:

Offline mrmonster

Re: Levels 1 - 10
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 11:14:05 PM »
Ok so years ago I began this riddle and got stuck at level 9 and could not for the life of me figure out how to pass it. I have an egg annd thats it. No idea how to interpret it and no idea how to progress.

Offline BLiZZ

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 10:21:05 AM »
This one is a bit tricky, but more often just over-thought. Depending on which egg you have, just think about what it represents. The image is a huge clue. Once you are on the right track (pun intended) just use what you see and what is in the egg to make some progression. After another egg (or 2) Google will help a lot.

The following users thanked this post: Wayfarer

Offline Wayfarer

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 01:57:38 PM »
Ok so years ago I began this riddle and got stuck at level 9 and could not for the life of me figure out how to pass it. I have an egg annd thats it. No idea how to interpret it and no idea how to progress.

Try and visualize that egg you have...

Offline mrmonster

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 10:12:36 PM »
I'm still at a loss here. For clarity, the egg i have requires listening. From what i can tell im hearing f*** r**** or d****. Now, the sound reminds be of a b****** and it makes sense for it to be that considering the picture but I cant find what I need to do to progress from that.. Wayfarers hint makes me think I need to somehow turn my egg into a p****** somehow.....

EDIT: Power of posting I have finally solved it after many years. Thanks for the help.

The following users thanked this post: Wayfarer

Offline cae_prince

• Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2021, 03:18:19 PM »
On 10. I thought I had a famous someone who shared the same b/d dates (diff. years) which somewhat ties to the image. But nothing related to him or the thing he's known for seems to work.

Offline Wayfarer

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2021, 03:12:00 AM »
Hi cae sorry for late response.   If you look at the egg source it shows that you need to combine two things.  These are not names of people no.