Author Topic: Spy Levels A-F  (Read 815 times)

Offline Wayfarer

Spy Levels A-F
« on: October 23, 2020, 04:49:25 PM »
 :hiding:

Offline mrmonster

Re: Spy Levels A-F
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 03:31:16 PM »
Ashamed to admit it but... Im stuck on A. I cannot figure out which c***** to use. I assume the symbol is supposed to lead me to the type but the only one I can think of is a***** which is incorrect. The fact that the text is divided evenly makes me think it could be c******* t********** but I havent had luck with that route either. Ive tried all sorts of different kinds but I am getting nowhere with this one. I must be missing some sort of clue here but I cant find it...

As an aside: Merry Christmas!

Offline trinih

• Riddle Prowess +5/-1
  • Curioser and curioser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 07:10:04 PM »
Merry Chistmas to you too!
You need something that you are already seeing. Name it and you'll find it :wink6:
Numerics, Alphabets & Romans:Temp End,
Secrets:7/10  searching 7, 8 & 10
Bookworms: 125/125 and BWSecrets 10/10
Decade: 10/10
Crystals: 15/15

Offline mrmonster

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 07:39:14 PM »
hmm.. Is what I am seeing supposed to lead me to an egg or the name of the c*****? I also thought it might be r******** because of the pic but that seems to be a dead end too... and Ive been trying just about everything Ive seen in the URL. Still nothing though

I know that the symbol refers to a type of mail usually but i dont know if thats relevant.

Offline trinih

• Riddle Prowess +5/-1
  • Curioser and curioser
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2020, 08:31:03 PM »
I'm not sure what you mean with c***** or  r******** ... I mean the first thing you look through  :wink6:
Numerics, Alphabets & Romans:Temp End,
Secrets:7/10  searching 7, 8 & 10
Bookworms: 125/125 and BWSecrets 10/10
Decade: 10/10
Crystals: 15/15

Offline mrmonster

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2021, 12:51:33 AM »
Well. After struggling through A it seems I am stuck already again at B. I cannot seem to guess what the two words I need are. I've tried a number of different things that I would do next. From as simple as leave the washroom to going to P**** to disguising myself but no combination of things that im trying is getting me anywhere. Just as I grew my hair back from A it looks like its going to be pulled right out again from B  :lmmfao:

Offline Wayfarer

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2021, 06:09:55 AM »
:lol:

What is the very first thing a spy would do after reading about his mission.   Especially the impossible ones!

Offline cae_prince

• Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2021, 05:33:40 PM »
Embarrassingly stuck on A - I understand from above that I need to name what I see, but I've tried so many things, I've run out of ideas.

Offline BLiZZ

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2021, 10:53:14 AM »
Embarrassingly stuck on A - I understand from above that I need to name what I see, but I've tried so many things, I've run out of ideas.

No need to be embarrassed. These are HARD. For A you first need the egg that comes fairly easily from the text. Then you will know what you are looking for. Use the main image for "what you see" (this is the tricky part) and combine that for the "type" that will give you the next egg. From there it is just a bit of decoding.

The following users thanked this post: Wayfarer

Offline Wayfarer

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2021, 02:06:19 PM »
Synonyms are your friend.  Notice the shop is French...