Author Topic: Level 13  (Read 730 times)

Offline BLiZZ

Level 13
« on: April 03, 2020, 05:33:34 PM »
Okay, so maybe that isn't the best example or the wrong right answer. But you get the idea.  :high5er:

Offline MohnJadden

• Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Level 13
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 08:55:03 PM »
Managed to guess the answer on this one, but I'm not sure where you're supposed to find it. Maybe I'm just not searching hard enough.
Numerics: 30/100
Secrets: 1(unsolved)

Offline MissIllusioned

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 09:26:07 PM »
Managed to guess the answer on this one, but I'm not sure where you're supposed to find it. Maybe I'm just not searching hard enough.
Hey it should be the first few results on google. It wasn't hard to find?
PM me if you like
In progress: Nada, nothing, zilch
Solved: Numerics 1-50, Alphabet A- K, Romans - 1-10, Decades 1-10, Secret 1-4

Offline dvd2002

• Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 08:05:12 AM »
i found the answer quicky but i can't seem to be able to format it in the right way. i tried to put the color as filename in various options but still stuck...

Offline BLiZZ

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 10:14:59 AM »
well, well, well... look who the cat dragged in. :lmmfao:

Welcome back!

If you have the right answer, then just put it in the URL.  PM if you are having issues.

Offline newb0y

• Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 04:34:29 AM »
Not sure I am getting this one. I have tried several colors found on the search but nothing is working.

Offline BLiZZ

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2021, 03:11:20 PM »
It is difficult if you have never seen it before. It doesn't "make sense" so you may not think to consider it.

If you have the right color that is all you need. If the color(s) you are trying are not working, you may have the wrong one.

You can always send me a PM with what you are trying and we can get you back on track.

However, with this level in particular, it's just a color, so technically a brute force method of just trying random colors should result in advancing to the next level. :wink6:

Offline newb0y

• Riddler
  • Riddle Prowess +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2021, 12:57:28 PM »
Thanks. Tried the brute force route and got there in the end. You’re right never would have thought that.

Offline BLiZZ

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2021, 08:43:59 PM »
Just make sure you go back and figure out why this didn't come up in your search results prior. These early levels in particular, help you establish the skills that are needed much later on. If you aren't getting the 1st 30 levels or so in a relative short time or easy manner, once you do solve you should figure out the "why" so next time it is slightly easier on you. :wiggle: